COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTMANAGER AEROSPACE PROGRAMS
|Bedrijf||Toray Advanced Composites|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Toray Advanced Composites is a leading supplier of thermoset and thermoplastic composite materials. These materials are used for the production of lightweight constructions in the latest generation of aircraft as well as the satellite and space industry. In 1972 we started as TenCate Advanced Composites and in July 2018 we were acquired by Toray Industries Inc. a Japanese multinational company which is a leader in our industry.
Currently we are looking for a motivated, proactive Commercial Account manager.
As member of the sales and marketing team, you will be responsible for supporting our strategic OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) account portfolio at Aerospace Programs, working for our Director Commercial Aerospace Programs.
As Commercial Account Manager, your focus is on supporting the contacts with our customers and our clients multi-functional teams to achieve Torays wider commercial objectives.
- Support the Director Commercial Aerospace Programs through developing relationships and account planning within existing accounts and target accounts.
- Manage customer relationships with the purposes of developing value added propositions and creating new opportunities.
- Negotiate and manage commercial contracts.
- Manage projects within customer relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Coordinate with multi-functional, multi-national teams working on the project to ensure consistent service to the customers.
- Take a leadership role in evolving, maturing and enhancing our commercial account management function.
- Preparing and drafting commercial proposals.
Knowledge and Experience
Ideally you are currently performing an account or relationship management role with the aerospace or similar industries. You have been successful in in developing long term sales relationships, preferably within the aerospace industry, with a razor sharp eye for sustainability in aerospace.
You can demonstrate that you have successfully evolved and maintained effective relationships with customers, as well as connecting with key business executives and stakeholders within the aerospace industry or similar.
We will also be looking for:
- Pedigree in commercial contract negotiations.
- Experience of collaboration with multi-functional staff working on complex projects with a multi set of stakeholders at the customer
- Familiarity with client on-boarding requirements and an ability to think creatively to overcome obstacles.
- Strategic account management and account planning.
- A proven track record of successfully creating and managing high quality, high value bids and pitches to tight time frames.
Skills and Attributes
- Ideally educated to Masters degree or equivalent.
- Excel in stakeholder management and engagement: customer, partners, peers: nationally and internationally.
- Lead the example of active listening, developing deep understanding, crafting impactful scenarios.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is a must. At least one of the three following languages at working level desired: French or German or Spanish.
- High energy and high gear personality.
- Ability to travel internationally (up to 50%)
What can we offer you as a Commercial Account manager?
At Toray Advanced Composites you will be working in in an enthusiastic team in an innovative, dynamic and international environment.
Next to that we can offer you :
§ A market competitive salary, based on a 40-hour working week.
§ 23 vacation days and 19 ADV days on an annual basis.
§ Good secondary employment conditions.
§ Travel allowance.
If you are interested in this job and consider yourself competent for this position, please email your letter of motivation and résumé to Nicole Rodijk, HR Manager Toray Advanced Composites: email@example.com
For more information regarding the content of the job, please contact Ms. Marlie Koekenberg, Director Commercial Aerospace Programs; phone +31 (0)6 18781095.
Acquisition is not appreciated.